Monday 31 October 2016

Bērzpils. Devlog 6



Before we begin, I`d like to say thank you to everybody that`s following the progress!


General State of Affairs


Now, we are slowly getting there. I`m anticipating at least (!) one more devlog late November before I`m able to release what I have done to the map. Having said that, there are still a lot of areas that require work, so a release in December is ambitious.

What has been done you ask? Well:

North

The 8 km rural drive is coming along. I`ve decided to break my principle once more and employ an extra scenery pack. This time this is Tree Addon by DarkGuardian10000. I used it primarily for pine trees that are quite common in Latvian scenery, but are not found in the standard OMSI object pack.

Here`s a bit of rural countryside for you:









South

Unfortunately, this is where things get a little bit hairy. There isn`t much to show now, however the road network has been implemented and finalised. This means that I can now share information about the upcoming routes in the map.

First such route to be highlighted is known if you`ve seen some AI buses driving around. Route #2 is a 20-minute drive from the University to Plakanciems via the Hospital. I`m implementing it as your basic suburban service with it`s nightly variation 2N, so don`t expect much out of the city scenery or any complicated road segments.

Routes 2 and 2N will be one of the four new added ones, alongside a modified route 13 that is now extended.


No comments:

Post a Comment